View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 06:08 PM   #7580
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
for the front coils have you tried flipping the bracket that mounts to the knuckle? it looks like it could give you a few extra mm...

I had to order longer rear coilover mounts from fortune auto (+60mm longer).

I'm anxious to hear what everyone's thoughts are on the GK TECH grip knuckles!
They look promising.
I thought about that, but the welds are on the lower side. The collar would have an uneven clamp on the lower bracket, and probably back off. I'll have to call tein in Downey and see what they can do. I wanted to get them refreshed while I was at it. Also I need new tires, and am going to drop down from a 265/35 r18 down to a 245/35 (wheels are 9.5 square). 9.5 is still in acceptable range of a 245, so hopefully it will help out with some clearance as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote