View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 05:07 PM   #10
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky View Post
Hi

This Is my first post in regards to looking for help so if I left anything out please feel free to leave a comment or any questions, but under no conditions shit talk in my thread

I currently have JDM S14 front 5 lug and I'm trying to find out if anyone has put on or upgraded to Project Mu front calipers.

My main concerns are
What rim size is my minimum?
Would I have to upgrade the S14 brake booster?
If you have installed them do you have part numbers?

Thanks in advance
you will clear certain BBK friendly wheels such as CE28, ZE40 and aggressive TE37V faces but will have better options in 18" full reverse wheels. certain stepped lipped wheels will clear but disk/face offset will all come into play.

PMU only has a front kit designed for the S14. You can make rear 370Z/G37 kit fit the rear but won't be cheap.

as for the booster question, if your car was auto and have a auto bmc then you'll be fine. if you have a original MT car then you should change to a Z32 bmc.

PMU orders are currently a min 4month ETA.