View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
All New Fortune Auto Gen 6 FA500 coilovers are here!

Hey dudes and dudettes,

The all new Fortune Auto FA500 Gen 6's have been released and feature a few new upgrades to the hardware components, as well as a longer manufacturers warranty! The Gen 6's now come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty, improved digressive piston technology, fully revalveable and rebuildable and much more damping adjustability!

These coilovers are built right here in the U S of A! They are fully serviceable and rebuildable. No more waiting on overnight parts from Japan! I hear these would pull a premium one week before RaceWars. They can be upgraded from rebound adjustable to double, to triple, to external reservoirs! Each of these shocks are dynoed to ensure consistent performance. Digressive valving means these are excellent at controlling low piston speeds incurred by things such as roll, dive, and squat, but can bleed off high piston speeds to retain comfort over bumps, cracks, and the occasional crowd of protestors that you run over!

These units are built to order, so we can spec any spring rate and any valving to custom suit your needs and at no additional cost to you! I guarantee the lowest pricing on FA coilovers.

If you need a price quote on any Fortune application, send me a PM and/or email me at: [email protected] or if you're old school, give me a shout via rotary phone: 800-959-0145 x 7028!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg newfa500gen6.jpg (51.9 KB, 97 views)
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links