View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 12:30 PM   #161
TSSS22
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura aboutTSSS22 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post

THE BEST BUID IN HISTORY OF ZILVIA HANDS DOWN!!!

Attention to details and quality of you work is INSANE my friend.
Thank you for sharing your work (and designs)

You are keeping this forum alive. Thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by futures14drift View Post
this build is so impressive. truly what i think about when i say dream build.

Attention to detail is insane!
Thanks I think it is far from perfect, but I do my best. The thing is I started it few years before, hmm I need to check the date when I buy it, wait a minute.........
In 2012 OMG I thought it would be done in 1 year
Anyway I would do a lot of things differently these days what I learned from this build so yeah maybe the next projectcar can be better.

I missed the opportunity to buy Lancia Thema 8.32 with Ferrari v8 from my friend because the s13 is still in progress.
It crashed from the backside but he has the donor car and no time to finish it.
It would be nice to take it back to alive but I think my wife can't handle another rusty shit in our family.
So the plan is to finish the S13 before starting anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I assume the cabin filter mounts between the blower motor box and the AC box?
No, the filter goes through the wiper area, it's made from 2 main parts. The bottom is fitted into the ventilation inlet,
then the upper part was slid on top of that, and the magnets hold it in place. Also, the body has a little bump on top of the back part of the filter so it presses down the filter a little,
which helps to take it in place also.
It's a weird solution I know, the install is painful for those who have bigger arms but this method does not need any modification,
so you can add the filter to the full stock car also. But the truth is, you need to disassembly the plastic cover under the wipers for install or filter change.
TSSS22 is offline   Reply With Quote