View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 12:06 AM   #1548
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabeet View Post
I have the nuts all the way back on the tb cable, it is almost there. If I push down on the tb bracket it will idle normally but once I put my foot on the gas and let off; the dowel [the one to prevent the tb plate going the other way] is 1-2mm from touching the stopper.
Doesnt seem like a common problem so I will just fab one up I guess.
Doesn't sound like you bent the bracket as far forward as I bent mine lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman1278 View Post
Got to TIG weld some 4130 Chromoly tubes for a chasis at school, thats for a project. It was kinda scary at first but I got the hang of it. I'll try to remember my camera tomorrow and post up pics here.

I just really struggled with really tight spaces of the tubing.
Yeah man, post some pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepuff View Post
Took the plunge and started cutting.
Jeff i don't know how the hell you did it with the motor in.
Haha, I didn't cut that far back on the driver's side, and I did a lot of cutting from the "wheel well" side, not the engine side (fender off). Cutting is the easy part lol, but your templates look really good!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote