View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #16
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Great Info Guys Thanks!
I'm glad i made this thread!
You guys have been a great help!

And as far as the rebuild of this LSD there was a thread I found that someone did a rebuild on one of these and it was pretty straight forward, basically you just take it apart like a VLSD , alittle more complicated but pretty straight forward.
I'll try to find the thread when I get back home, if someone else has info on this please post it, lets try to fill this thread with as much correct information as possible on this LSD!

Here is some info from another post I found on Zilvia regarding the different types of Nismo LSD's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Saddly when people read Nismo they think of the cheap ass $400 2 way that everyone on earth has back in 2002... however there are several Nismo LSDs.

Cheap ass old $400 Nismo (R200) that can't be re-built because, well its cheep outdated shit... cast body.
However they sell a new version for $900+ hahaha... semi cast body

Nismo SSS - changed the game of LSDs, great and IIRC Nismo still supports the rebuilds... semi cast body.

Nismo GT/ GT Pro/ GT Pro TT - yeah... This diff kills everything available. Basic GT is great, GT Pro has adjustable ingaugement and adjustable 1.5-2 way/ and the TT is specifically designed for Track/ Time Attack.
Fully Polished Body.

And its avalable in Carbon...

Kaaz - has always been great and always refining their work, but if your wanting the best and your going to spend over $1k.. get the Nismo GT/ Pro/ TT.