View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #92
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
just to keep in spirit with the thread, i fitted a 94-95 accord rear bumper lip to my hatch over the weekend. i think i might go back and snag a 96-97 rear lip and fit it as they extend further in the back. also thinkin about fitting up some 94-97 accord side skirts as they would go REALLY well with the chuki front lip and accord valances

fitting these is NOT for the faint of heart, theres a lot of cutting involved along with making custom mounting brackets (i just used some thin tin molding and 3m permanent/exterior double sided tape) but the outter pieces fit the curve of the hatch bumper PERFECTLY!!!

i think i may install my 91-92 accord front lip i snagged this weekend as well

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote