Old 02-17-2014, 07:37 PM   #19
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
Everyone replied to

A few things I forgot to add to my original post and reply
  • Like title says, car is complete. Nothing has been removed from the car so I will need some time to remove certain items. Please be patient.
  • Offers from local buyers, or people willing to come to me, on big items will be entertained before others. Less time consuming and convenient for me.
  • I’ve gotten a few one line responses and PM’s. Be specific on what you want to buy I cannot read your mind.
  • I have spent plenty of my time creating an easy to follow price list. Questions about items that have prices on my list will be ignored. If you cannot take the time to find it on the list you don’t want it bad enough. If the part is not on the list, does not have a price, or my combo price math is incorrect I’ll be more than happy to answer.
  • I have received many responses and will reply as soon as I can
  • With that said all PM’s and posts replied to.

Pic of GREX oil relocation below
    Added matching coil packs $100
    BC Valvesprings $50
    Stock Cast Exhaust Manifold $30
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14.5patches View Post
Im interested in the headlight switch on the steering coloumn
Not selling at this time. Would like to go with rolling chassis if possible. Check back with me later

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayzAsFck View Post
Is the power fc d or l jetro?
Its L-Jetro, car has Z32 MAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCALsx View Post
I want to buy your idle air control valve please give me a price
Like to sell with engine, not selling at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayzAsFck View Post
I'm looking at your list bro and it's sad to see such a well put together car having to be parted. I can tell you put a hell of a lot of time into this baby and sadly this really is the best way to get the most money.
So I'll do my part... I am interested in your apexi power fc, z32 ebrake assembly & z1 dust shield (if included), your greddy oil catch can and your greddy boost controller. Probably will be looking at more things but right now just shoot me a pm or text (315-542-7933)
You have dibs on Power FC and hand commander. I would recommend buying the Datalogit. Gives you an easier interface and more options on datalogging etc. Info here http://www.fc-datalogit.co.nz/
First for the catch can. First for Boost Controller.
I have someone interested in the entire brake setup minus rotors. If he takes too long to respond your next. The Z31 dust shields are for the front. Have to drill and tap three holes for them to fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakley View Post
Right! ^^---^^

I'll take the CS RUCA and the Traction Rods (not listed but see them on the car). Already have the toe rods. I'll probably hittin' this thread up for others as I keep looking.. Please text me @ (863)532-8831

Also interested in harness, just have a few questions...

Edit: Jesus, I think I want the CS fr. and rr. strut bars and the Ichiba Front hubs also. Really looking for a package deal here, mate. Look forward to working with you on this..
CS Rucas, CS Traction Rods, CS Front and Rear Sways, and Ichiba Hubs are yours.
What questions do you have on the wire harness. Will text you about the harness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dluevanos01 View Post
interested in the Greddy oil catch can, s14 seatbelts shipped to CA 90660. Could you also get me a quote for shipping this together with the S14 seats? Thanks
Second for catch can and seat belts. If buyer flakes your first in line. Have a local individual interested in my entire interior. I would prefer not to ship the seats if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESH2DEFCON View Post
Still have the PBM rear tractions?
PBM Traction and tension rods are yours if you want them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewman09 View Post
Coilovers?
Second in line for the coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyvaj View Post
Sr swap?
Sent you a PM.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
pictured above is an NRG short hub and 2.5 quick release, not 2.0. If you want to sell the hub, quick release and lock all together for $150 I will take them.
Thanks it is a 2.5 hub. I’ll do $150 for all three. PM me for further contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcr3w View Post
Carpet? Pm me if you could
Had not considered the carpet. Too early for me to consider this. Side note car had bolt in cage so there are 12 holes drilled through the carpet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flako View Post
You have a PM sir.
PM Replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurleyMerkin14 View Post
Can I get the b pillar outer trim piece need passenger side
All pillars have surface mounted tweeters installed. It will have a nice sized hole. LMK if still interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESH2DEFCON View Post
Will you be responding to our PMs soon?
All PM’s replied

Pics moved to post 1. 5/2/14

Last edited by xiaphin; 05-02-2014 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: pics moved
xiaphin is offline   Reply With Quote