View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #12
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
Full Car PART OUT - 1990 S13 Fastback 303 whp SR

Looks like there is a lot of interest so far which is great. Lots of quality parts on this car, too bad no one wanted all of them together.
  • I will reply as soon as I can to PM's emails and posts. Most likely after 5:00 today when I get off work, unless I get time at lunch today.
  • I have received over 13 PM'a couple e-mails, and the replies above.
  • I will answer them in order received and will use my discretion on what items will be sold as a group/combo and keeping track of users, dates and offers.
  • If there is a request for the same part by multiple users I will let you know.
  • Requests for individual parts like switches, sensors, fittings and things bolted to the engine and or inside of transmission will not be sold at this time.
  • Prefer to sell large items locally if possible.
  • If big ticket items do not sell in a timely manner or buyer does not want the item then they will be sold individually.
  • I would like for the car to be sold as a rolling chassis. With that said any items that are removed like brakes, wheels, suspension items and you have the matching stock item I will give a discount.
  • I have more parts for sale that are not listed in the original price sheet. Will add these today.

Last edited by xiaphin; 02-17-2014 at 09:10 AM..
xiaphin is offline   Reply With Quote