Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 02:18 AM   #122
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
Im by no means "new" to RBs, and have owned several RB powered vehicles, but I need a clutch NOW.

I have installed two clutches in all of my time owning these cars, both clutches were bought for a 300zx NA 90-up. They both fit fine on my RB20s.

I cannot find a reasonabley priced clutch to fit the horsepower needs of my current RB20.

(only a statement) I have seen a couple of companies (seemingly reputable companies) selling clutches and stating that a particular kit of theirs is for a SR20 or a RB20....

My question is, has anyone sat a rb20 clutch and p plate next to that of an sr20? Are they the same? WILL THE SR CLUTCH WORK TOO???????????

Seems too good to be true, any info?

Ps. I searched, but nothing crazy...10min at most.
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote