View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 10:35 AM   #88
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by leveloneae86 View Post
ehhhm. yeah flames and bondo on places to cheat reminds me of high school auto body and there were alot of ho rods. i dont feel it on a 240 tho. its just me. nice build keep it up.
Well if you learned anything you would know that fiber still needs to be smoothed out some how so it does not look like shit when painted. The bondo is about a micromillimeter thick as it only fills in the divits in the fiberglass. All the brown shit you were seeing in the engine bay was straight Resin, Powder and Glass, so High school Body shop I think Not.

Read the Title, Last I checked, there was no 240sx S15 nor did the 240 SX come right hand drive.

AND If you are talking about the frame rail work, uh grinded welds (read, we welded on end plates and then did the bondo work), smoothed out welds and using bondo to smooth ut the contour between the end plate and the surface of the core support a bit is about correct, unless you think I should weld on a bunch more material to accomplish this goal at which point I would say WASTE OF TIME as it would take days to get it right and would look horrid at best.