View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #128
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
did anybody get this to work on they're SR

i've been running into a bunch of problems from the start
1) the fitting on the rack would leak no matter what i had to remove the copper washer so it would stop leaking wasted a whole bottle of fluid trying to fix this
2) the reservoir woulndt sit higher than the pump no matter what, had to move it to where the stock one was so it would at least be higher
3) the fitting that holds the line from the tank to the pump wouldnt fit, modified it and it wouldn't let the hose go all the way in anyway...
4) now my system won't stop whinning and bubbling no matter how lond i "bleed" it... my rack has been making tons of noises and so is my pump when everything worked PERFECT before the install...

i REALLY feel this was a waste of money... it might have ruined my whole system, none of the parts i got fit... really not happy with this... chase has been trying to help me out, customer service has been good but im still not happy with the product, more now that i think i might have to repair the pump and rack...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.