View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #21
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
If you are doing this mod then you probably own a professional race car, which means you will be running some kind of a sweet roof-exit exhaust anyway.
no, if i was building a professional race car i wouldn't be using an s-chasis. just a track only s13 that i want done right and will support my blitz nurspec r the way it was meant. i don't want to have it ghetto rigged and supported by just the two rear hangers and bolted onto the downpipe.

plus, i fully expect everything clearcorners says is true because i remember a thread a few years ago when with his own struggles put this crap on his car when touge factory was the only company that made solid offset conversion bushings while everyone was stretching their rubber bushings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote