View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 05:42 PM   #14
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Actually I've never been ticketed, have a clean driving record, and even have a Florida "safe driver" license. When I get pulled over it's always been because my car's too loud, or it's been late at night for "suspicious activity". Then there was the one-off time that I got pulled over for not having a bumper cover, something that is perfectly legal in Florida's codes that I pointed out to the officer and he ended up telling me that it was his bad and to have a nice day. I have a long history at race tracks, I grew up racing karts, my dad drags, and my mom even used to whip karts. I've road raced and dragged myself too, I actually haven't even gone to a drift event or drifted my car. So please before you go forum hopping making assumptions, ask.
Well, you DID say you were racing a SS camaro and your engine blew at the top of 4th gear..which is about 122mph assuming you were at redline with stock trans, final drive ratio and 195/60r15-ish tires LOL

Most of us are guilty of "spirited driving" from time to time - I know I am just be safe out there and keep it on the track
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote