View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 11:04 AM   #40
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboshoebox View Post
Zeal is one of most respected companies that make coilovers.

Feal Sound almost just like it name it wise. It's no coincidence on the name chosen.

You can't be serious where you never put two and two together.
I have no experience with Feal coils, but from what I heard, from the start he custom builds coils and using a shock dyno will match springs with the dampers, aka doing some quality work.

Which is more than I can say for some of the other entry level coil companies out there.

He may have changed his business model since he first started, but Feal IIRC can rebuild shit ass coils into coils (1st gen Megan/BC/ISR) into coils that actually feel and perform well.

Feal in Latin also means LOYALTY which may have a deeper meaning than your belief that they are just copying a reputable Japanese brand and changing a letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
feal
[feel]
ExamplesWord Origin
See more synonyms for feal on Thesaurus.com
adjective
Archaic. faithful; loyal.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote