View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #3157
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgegto View Post
I guess by the end of 2013 u will buy another s13..
This will 100% not happen, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkies! View Post
please post a video clip of the car after the cams install and retune?
It won't be anything crazy at all as far as Evos go, but I'll try to. I won't be doing this until the weather breaks in April or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtfdanyo View Post
ROFLLLLL

Evo looks good Damon, should have put the Zeros in there doe.
Would have been cool for sure, haha. A little too wild for a mostly stock Evo though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoopanda View Post
My soul still hurts knowing you parted the Type-X out.

It hurts even more because I spent the last few days reading the whole thread...
haha, sorry man! That's the way it goes I guess.

My Cusco parts arrived the other night: Three point front strut tower brace with BMC stopper, rear strut brace, and optional three point bars for the rear strut tower brace. I tossed the front bar on last night, and hopefully I'll have some time to get to the rear brace soon. Thanks to Cusco and PT for hooking it up! I see a few more of their goodies in this car's future someday.

Sorry again for the low quality cell phone shots. If I am ever outside of the office in the daylight again, I'll take some actual pictures with a camera, lol.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote