View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 11:16 AM   #1491
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_ahmed View Post
Yup 195s on 11s are 'style' I guess so, they must be poor souls for thinking otherwise by fitting 255s on 9s or 275s on 10s, 3xx on 11-13, etc... but I do agree for this thread... fitment-wise all I gotta say is all aboard the Mexican fitment fail ship.
Honestly, dude, I can't stand your comments anymore.

This is the "wheel fitment whore" thread. The guidelines are laid down on the first page by Meph. Squidd made some amendments to make this thread better. People just need to follow those guidelines when they post and all is good.

235/40 on a 9 not your cup of tea?

You don't have to click on this thread, much less click on the reply button.

Most people know you want meat on your wheels, that's why you started the "maximum rubber thread". Stick to that thread please. You don't see people click on that thread and post "having 275 on a 10" wheel is stupid" all day long, and yet you click on the "craziest stretch" thread and this thread, and keep interjecting your opinions. God forbid someone disagrees with you, you start calling them fags and retards and all kinds of names.

There really is no need for that.

You said, on another forum, that people should respect others, and that you were trying to be a better man, and basically wrote a 3 page reply telling me how much it insulted you that I posted that video of "Achmed the Dead Terrorist", which wasn't even directed at you. I then asked for the mods to delete the thread because it turned into a religious thread, and had no place on the board.

Well you know what? You are derailing this thread, and pretty much any other thread you post in that has to do with either style or wheel fitment. You're even a premie, so you should know better than that.

So I am asking you nicely. Cut it out. Please.

RULES:

Yes it's the same pic. I haven't changed anything lately so that's not really changed.

17x9 +20 w/ 215/45/17 on there. Camber unknown, but the tire is about 1.5mm away from the inside of the fender.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote