View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 10:36 PM   #15
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Re: condition?

Quote:
Originally posted by haveblue
how are the hubs? looks like a lot of rust. they arent seized up are they?

note: you dont need the struts/springs, tc rod, control arm for the conversion. that should save on shipping weight.

you will still have to modify the s13 suspension to fit properly though.

I know that all that you need is the hubs/spindles to do the swap, but I have no use for the rest of the parts So........ If someone wanted anything other than what I have listed in the add, they would only have to pay the shipping. I took pics of everything because I hadn't dismantled it yet. the buyer would only have to pay the shipping on the extras if they wanted any of it as far as the rotors, brake calipers, and s14 balljoints is concerned, my sale price would be the same with or without them So..... do you follow me? ANYTHING IN THE PICS is fair game accept the diff & axles those are mine

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote