View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Myself and a few guys I know go to Cyrus @ JC Autohouse (or Autohaus?) on Lower Azusa, just East of Rosemead. He's got a Hunter rack, and takes his time doing everything right. Naturally, he'll set it up any way you like. I think I paid $85, but tipped him as well because he threw in some nuts where they were missing, tightened everything to spec, etc.

another vouch for cyrus. he does great work. he can get pretty much any car on the rack. and he indeed takes his time. like he'll get and use a tool then put it back right when he's done. and he makes sure your car drives straight and is exactly how you want it. incredibly nice guys there. when i change my tie rods and stuff i will be going back there, even though it's like a 45 min drive for me, it's well worth it.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote