View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 11:59 AM   #42
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13 View Post
Random thought, I may be old, but why does a lot of people have side gigs? I don't want to spend my time to work more after work. I just make sure my career pays enough so I dont need a side gig.
Boredom. And everyone's value of time is different...

Also, at some point if you are a savvy investor or entrepreneur, you need to have play/gambling money.

I purely look at side gigs as a way to max out my current earnings potential. For example, my work has matching 401k up to $1000 per month. That's an extra $12k they are offering me if I put money aside.

If I do something on the side that allows me to put that amount of money aside per month, then I'm essentially doubling my side gig.

Everyone has their own motivations. I used to just do a bunch of random side stuff, put that money in a brokerage account separate from others, and use it as my vacation fund every so often. Never had to budget for vacations because I planned out the money ahead of time.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote