View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 01:24 PM   #3508
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinth0rnt0n View Post
I just spent a few days reading this thread from start to finish, and it was absolutely tremendous. Except for the break up with Ziliva phase lol. It's inspiring to see your work ethic through the 240 and how it changed as your life changed. Ever think of swapping the SR for the next phase?

Anyway, I still see the garage hasn't been painted lol. Keep up the awesome work.
That's a tall order, haha. Thanks for sitting through all of that and for the compliment.

I've never really considered putting anything but an SR20DET in my S13 to be honest. In fact, I am currently in the process of trying to build a second S13 (a coupe this time) that will also have an SR20DET in it. Why have more or less two of the same car? Good question. I don't have a good answer, lol. And yes, I doubt my garage is ever going to get painted at this rate...

I don't really keep this updated anymore, but I do try to post on my blog once a week if I can: www.camryonbronze.com

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote