View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #649
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i tried out the coilovers on a track for the first time on saturday at the nos center and drove 2 hours there and back and got some good seat time with these. they are stiff as fuck that is for sure, but in a good way. i think alot of people are worried these are too stiff for the track to where youll lose grip and go slower (if you are worried about being too stiff for the street you probably should suck it) but that is not the case at all, i was still able to go just as fast if not faster than with my silk roads. the part shop max coilovers felt really good, i cant wait to take them to horse theif whenever i get to drift again, i also like how solid these are and with their rebuild change dampening thing im not scared to haul ass over bumps around town. overall im really happy with these and agree with everyone when they say they are the best bang for the buck and are awesome as fuck.