View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 06:05 PM   #20826
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Car has been sitting since I've thrown on a set sqaure g8s 18x9.5 +12 and havent driven the car yet due to motor issues but noticed on my same alignment but just lowered a tiny bit on new coils that I rub so much. Nothing on the fender but basically the fender well/firewall area. Havent looked too much into it besides locking the steering and feeling it rub and seeing it when I set outside of the car.

Im 90% sure my caster is maxed out. What are my options besides getting a hammer and bashing it? Should I get new arms that can give more adjustability and is there something else im missing that can nudge the wheel slightly more forward besides caster? Toe is good and camber is about 2ish degrees.

I know loads of guys run more aggressive fronts and even similar specs and never herd much about rubbing on the body? Fenders are already rolled and doesnt rub there at all.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote