View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
i will have to get some pics of the exhaust once it is back on the car, or maybe i can take the picture of the exhaust off the car tonight. I just had a fabrication shop make a 3" pipe from the Megan OE Type II catback to the CXracing 3" downpipe.

Power steering lines - I used the factory 240sx hi pressure line (it was leaking when it was a KA24DE) Then i replaced it with a Stainless steel ISIS power steering line. I plan on swapping this out again later this year in favor of a custom power steering line i will be making with all black lines and fittings and i will then market it to the 2JZ-S-Chassis community. Though the ISIS line does work awesome.

Last edited by Flicktitty; 06-02-2011 at 10:22 AM..
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote