View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #15
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
I recieved the product a few days ago and will have a review shortly. A few things to mention...

1. It is plug and play but theres no instructions at all. There is a red wire and a black wire that need to be hooked up. Black is ground but not sure if the red wire needs to be constant 12v or switched. The wire gauge looks pretty thick so Im assuming constant will be ok. I might use a relay.

2. I dont know what the led light on top of the box is supposed to do. Does it light up when the box fails or stay on to indicate proper operation? I suppied power without hooking up the coil leads and no light illumination.

3. Coil harness looks nice but not sure if it will have a "cluttered" look when connected to the oem harness.

My overall feelings of this product are neutral. If phase2motortrend has any tech info please share. I tried calling but never get a answer.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote