View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 03:35 PM   #111
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
Top photo is a 3-4th gear course.
Bottom photo was the skidpad where we test out changes in our setups.
Neither are dusty go kart tracks.

If you're getting at the aesthetics, I'm not into slammed cars or obnoxious body kits. Wheel color wasn't my cup of tea either, but that's what my powdercoat sponsor wanted to do.

What I am into is drivability and challenging myself. If you looked at the thread where you pulled those pics you'll also see these pics.

Do you know what that teal hatch chasing me is? Thats the car that became the DeathKart, which was ~450HP 1JZ in this iteration. Mike Perez is no slouch of a driver.

My coupe had a near stock S15 SR20 around a course that is 3rd-4th gear, in a car with stock knuckles (just rack spacers and extended lower control arms). We put on an awesome show that day. I'm not saying that I'm an all-star or anything, but I definitely don't care to hype myself up or brag when something exciting happens. It's irrelevant to being a good driver.

Ya'll hype boys need to calm down and get your skills up. Les bickering and more driving. We can all be as good as our JDM heroes with enough seat time. Maybe not you Zar, you seem to run your mouth/keyboard more than you run the circuit.
I'm not sure who mike prez is but he sure did build a huge piece of shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
The geriatric home called, they'd like their nurse's boat back please. On a real note though, you are literally the kind of person I said I dislike in this thread. You aren't as cool as you think you are hotboi. I'm glad someone got a pic of your car where you actually managed to drift it. Also, what kind of cut rate event allows people on track without SA2010 helmets? You look like a muppet with that gaudy chrome bulb on your head.

Is that how you reflect your ego to get everyone to think you're good at this? Or is it a radar to potentially attract you a boyfriend?
You do bicker a lot for someone whose too busy on the track in 4th gear rocking SA42069 helmets
kevinphan is offline   Reply With Quote