View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 05:18 PM   #1
sherlockhomeboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
sherlockhomeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
RB20DET, Turbonetics T3T4, Instant Gentleman/Supermade Rep, Ka24e, Chuki, Suspension

Whats up spuds, came up on a hell of a deal so trying to let go of some goods I will longer need.
RB20DET- Bought this a few months ago from one of the homies on socal schasis, was told me the head gasket and pistons where recently replaced and the after that the motor was wrapped and chilled in his garage until I got it. Comes with the stock turbo as well as the exhaust and intake manifold, injectors, and alternator. Came with the belts too but I would definitely considering changing them while it's out of the car-550 obo
Turbonetics T3T4 50 comp wheel, 57 turbine wheel with .63A/R turbine housing. This is the Journal Ball bearing not the ball bearing. Brand New in Box, never mounted only taken out of the box to fondle, I also have a t3 adaptor plate as well, so its ready to slap on to the stock rb20 manifold.-$650
Also have a custom made rb20 intake manifold I picked up from slide garage a few months ago- $150
Instant Gentleman/Supermade Rep Full Kit- NEEDS FIBERGLASS WORK. Front bumper needs a good amount of work as a block of wood shot out from under a semi on the freeway and was a critical hit to the passenger side, taking out a chunk of the bumper. The skirts/rear bumper just need minor work. Hit me up for a bunch of pictures of it all. -275
OEM POP Up Hood Flat black and in good shape-SOLD
Chuki Fender-Decent shape all holes still line up, prtty fat pull and is a little rough around the area-30
Drivers chuki fender- pulled the same amount, fender still lines up good but could use some work, a little tea from the pull. -20obo
Stock front LCAs need in balljoints-10 a piece
2 Front sway bars-15 a piece
Stock rear sway bar-10
Stock tierod ends-5 a piece
Rear 4 lug hubs-20 a piece
Front knucles-30 a piece
Front 4 lug hubs- 25 a piece
Stock rear shocks/springs-15 for both
Set of teardops-2 tires hold air and got life, other 2 tires could use replacing, dry rotted and leaking- 50
Stock Ka24e intake manifold with all the emissions crap,does need a new egr pipe but everything else is solid-50
Ka alternator-30
Ka starter-25
Chuki Bumper with blinkers- SOLD.
Stock RUCAs with Energy polyurethane bushings- 20 a piece
Stock traction rods with Energy polyurethane bushings-15 a piece
Ka24e power steering pump with tensioner-35
HKS Sport Exhaust-whats left of an hkssports exhaust with redon 3 inch piping, the top of the canister was penetrated from my tow hook from dirt dropping at Adams. If anyone wants to attempt to repair the canister or just utilize the piping which is still good. -45obo
Make me some offers, Text me for the quickest response
Thanks!

Last edited by sherlockhomeboy; 06-03-2016 at 11:50 PM..
sherlockhomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links