View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #22
250sxdet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
250sxdet will become famous soon enough250sxdet will become famous soon enough250sxdet will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
sorry to keep off topic but wow, to the pple who neg repd me, and didn't leave a name, what a buncha pu$, back your shit up b4 you tlk. sorry again, and no, those numbers are pretty acurate unless you're an idiot and don't know how to do a swap. idk about rb25's on an s13 chasis, but yes, stock redtop SR dyno=160-170hp and stock silvertop rb20 dyno= 220-230hp, if you don't beleive me ask otis or josh over a RB-Performance, I'm pretty sure they have dyno sheets. and yes, I realize kooper is alot more knowledgeable with sr20's, I didn't realize that when he said .5 bar he didn't mean stock.
Sorry to be off topic, but this guy is just wrong. An rb20det stock has 215ps so with drivetrain loss youre looking about 190-ish whp. So how is it that you think you can get 220-230WHP on stock boost? If you say crank hp, which you didnt, i would believe you. On the other hand, rb25's put out 250 hp stock so with drivetrain loss it is expected that you will have 230whp. Dont say i dont know shit because i have an rb25 and i have seen dyno graphs for 20's 25's and 26's. So you should do some research before you go running your mouth. BTW what does doing a swap have to do with how much power you make?
250sxdet is offline   Reply With Quote