View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:01 AM   #23
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
Some good points in here. Thank guys.

YOU'RE right agamemnon, The manufacture date is typically a year before the actual sold date. Following the laws verbiage, we should be able to import them in 2013, maybe late 2013.

I have some good leads on importers of clips so I am hoping they can prove useful for the entire car
And it comes down to the month too. I got a buddy who missed shipping his R31 because the manufacturing month was off by 2 months from the time he had to ship it.

As far as the whole shipping in R32s and S13s, I wouldnt want one unless I brought it in myself. Most of the lot left behind are rusted buckets. Not a whole lot of clean, unmolested 25 yr old cars left behind in Japan, unless you wanna pay out of the ass for it. When its expensive even by japanese standards, itll be double the price when it hits the states.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote