View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 09:31 AM   #193
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideurmom View Post
Thanks for the info ! Could you post a pic of how it’s mounted? And do you plan on getting a rear defuser?and do you plan on putting cables on the wing stand for less flex ? Sorry for all the questions lol not much info of people using a wing for what it’s inted for on a 240.
Don't slide my mom,

This wing is actually from an evo10. When I took the measurements,evo mount width was the closest to the s13 hatch, and the height seemed to work out perfect. (time attack rule book states that wing cannot be higher than the roof, plus 3d shaped wings are effective if it's mounted lower than the roof). There are three studs on each wing posts that goes through the trunk and uses nyloc to hold it in place. it's pretty sturdy. rule of the thumb is to be able to stand on the wing.
Rear diffuser will be added sometime later. I have not had time to work on it.

I do not think cables are necessary as it does not flex much. I think that's mainly for looks (I have not had personal experience with it).