View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 07:12 PM   #9
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna just randomly post and hopefully this thread stays alive.
Push kodak gold one stop from 800, had about two hours of sleep from hanging out at our meets the night before. Had bit long exposure so set it one this railing in our parking garage by work.

Started messing with black/white film and love it. So much better for low light and pushing. This was Hp5 pushed to 1600. My cars been out since apirl last year was my daily and randomly bent two rods the one day. Built the motor, shaved the bay, FA500 coils, some small aesthetic things and its just been sitting for the last couple months. For life of me cant figure out this lean issue on start and now just randomly dies. Going to mess with it and start from scratch these next two days. Have swapped ecus, maf, replaced just about everything and leak tested it.

Another shoot from the same b/w roll @ 1600, only have a 24mm 2.8. Has a lot of range of light shooting at 2.8 and 30th shutter. Next purchase is a nice 50 1.4

Buddies coupe, just swapped in a running ka to get him going till he gets funds to do a 1jz. 1600 B/w

These next ones are the same film pushed to 3200. The box speed is 400 and im so surprised with the results. Can shoot in daylight perfect but super high shutter and aperture. Need an N.D filter to mess with.

This was a couple weeks ago. Kid came a little to hot and smashed a curb trying to roll into the meet. Was auto lol, wheel and all the arms were fucked. Couldn't turn the car since it has electronic steering. Was going forward and back for about 10 mins till people pushed his car to the grass. Kid probably wasnt going to our meet but probably this subro meet that is held the same night on the other side of the parking lot. The do the typical obnoxious and attention shit.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote