View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 AM   #29
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Edit: this^

You are going to entirely half-ass this car.
If you have all your ideas and plans already than there is no need for anyone’s further input.
We are being dicks because we’ve seen it before.

You literally started this thread to force people to look at your car and talk about it.
No one with a nice car has ever bought all the parts in one go, “fucked around with the looks” for a weekend, and then built the car doing “everything at once” the next night.

That’s why we are giving you shit. You are clearly lying about your intentions and abilities to do anything cool to this car and we know it’s going to fail hard.

Honestly could care less who looked at my car lmao and I’m not lying.. my intentions are how they sound. Fuck around with the car until I get everything together, not just a weekend. A few weeks, then when I finally get started, it’s not leaving my garage until it’s finished.. that’s what I mean when It sounds like I’m gonna get it all done in one day. I have plans and ideas that will happen but they’re all happening at once and not little by little. Didn’t start this thread to try and get people to look at my car and talk about it. Simply asked a question, the pic of my car doesn’t even need to be in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brandon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote