View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 10:57 PM   #24
kyral
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzy2779 View Post
Ok so in the s14 block use s14 bearings and as for the head gasket i didn't see a difference but comparing 2 used gaskets isnt very much help I suppose. Should i just take some red and black gasket rtv or should I just buy a full set for both and try to do what I can. The engines really dont seem that much different. Im still hoping this wouldnt have been a good idea I had but not to function. If I have to I'll find a full engine but I'd like to go with what I have. Given 90% is the original s13 parts but needing an engine.
the big thing is the cylinder heads. i could have sworn the headgaskets were different. they do have 2 different part numbers from nissan
the bearings will be the same the whole bottom end is the same

Idk if the 96-98 throttle bodies are different from a 95 but i used a 95 throttle body and intake manifold in my s13 with s13 harness