View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #16
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread.

One question though: Can you list the parts needed ot create your own Leakdown tester?

Since no one in town knows what a leakdown tester is, let alone sell one, I went ahead a purchased a bunch of 1/4 brass fittings and a couple of pressure gauges.

The only thing I'm stuck on is the middle pipe that connects the two pressure gauges. The only online instructions I was able to find mentioned that this middle pipe needed to have some kind of constriction in order for the second gauge to give an accurate reading?

What should I use for this restrictor.

I'll post some pictures of all the parts I have so far and what I still need later on, if needed.