View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #9
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
FYI--garage s don't make carbon fiber hood and only make it for s14 kouki and s15, the reason I know because I've spoke to the owner of garage s about ordering one.
the carbon fiber hood is made by the factory that make it for garage s, but it's not garage s brand.
in japan 90% of the parts are not made in japan and most company outsource product due to lower cost and don't have to stock them.
all jdm parts are not rare unless it's discontinued, so anything is easy to get as long as you have money.
we can special order almost any aero part, but it's so expensive only a few 240 owner ever done it(ie carlos,nitekid,redsquare, etc)
rare parts for me are things you can't even buy anymore with money because it's discontinued.
1. MCR universal hood vent($360 new)
2. koffice seats
3. calsonic clock
4. blank s13 silvia key(the last set of 180sx blank key went to nadine)
5. s14 MF-T front grill/turning signals.
6. D.speed s14 kouki hood
7. Nismo carbon fiber steering wheel.
8. brand new watanabe steering wheel.
9. 180sx sealazone kit.
more to list but most are not s13/s14 parts.
that's how i started jspec was collecting rare parts for myself, it wasn't really to sell.
cheers,

sam

Last edited by jspecusa; 03-03-2007 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: spelling
jspecusa is offline   Reply With Quote