View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #11
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Alot of the guys that would hang out around the shop would have KTS or some cheep coilovers... they ride like your always off-road!! A close friend had GP Sports and they were a better streetable quality ride but the car was bouncy. I have a set of Yashio Factory Spec Plus... basically a revised HKS Hyper-D... not crazy bouncy (even with 10/9), infact its very smooth and solid ride... you feel everything, but you dont need new kidneys.

If I build another s-chassis... not nearly as crazy as my current.
I would go with Stance or Cusco... I have rode on both in a Z33... the Silk Roads were actually descent but still a little harsh after about an hour of riding.

This is a test that should be done... someone with knowledge of all these coilovers should take about a 2 hour ride, and full track test each in the same exact car.

-Drew