View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 09:53 AM   #1
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Alternate Fuel Pump Review - TRE Performance

So far I've run three of the TRE Performance 255LPH fuel pumps, two cars with upgraded fuel system and turbo. They're the same size and dimensions as the walboro, and work perfectly. They also operate quietly and do not have a high pitched whine to them.

An advantage is an obvious warranty and price its about $78 shipped. I do understand theres the walboro special for 85$ but that may not last forever.. a regular retail ebay price on a walboro is $100+ shipped.

Just thought I'd add this info to the archives in case anyone considered purchasing one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/5_W0QQitemZ110146652814