View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 08:30 PM   #1
seg24life

Trader Rating: (0)
seg24life is an unknown quantity at this point
RB Rb20det for KA-T or parts

I've got an RB20DET with a 5 speed tranny and wiring specialties harness up for trade for some KA-T goodies. I would like to trade for a KA24DE with a few mods, or a complete KA Turbo kit. Other things i will CONSIDER are a roll cage+boot or other performance parts. The RB20 was pulled from a running s13 and once i started getting into the process of going through it I found that i know nothing about the RB compared to the KA and decided to go KA-T.

The block is in very good shape the cylinders are in AWESOME shape i was very happy and the head is very clean as well. The markings on the valves and pistons are all still visible, meaning they are also in very good condition also. There are no scratches on any of the sides of the pistons, however the top of one piston has a few markings on it, looks like something small flew in and beat around then came back out.

You will get the entire RB20 engine and 5 speed transmission, JGY flywheel, block, head, internals, cams, etc… everything to have it running except the turbo. Also comes with a wiring specialties harness that has dash plugs for the s13!! The turbo was sold a while back i was planning on going with a larger turbo however the manifold and all are still there. What you will need to finish the swap are: Turbo & intercooler/piping, motor mounts, and a fresh set of gaskets. I would also recommend while it is apart to go ahead and put new piston rings and bearings in but that is not a must.

Located in Elizabethton, TN
PM me with any questions and ill get back to you ASAP

WIRING SPECIALTIES HARNESS!!
seg24life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links