View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 12:43 AM   #12
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

-in my basement
-couch, armchair
-32" tv (shitty)
-xbox flashed w XBMC, connected to home network
-Jail Break arcade game (Ms. Pac Man and a Pong cocktail in the living room upstairs)
-standard gear, i use Craftsman tools, 5 gallon Rigid air compressor, press, scroll saw, cherry picker, etc etc etc
-messy as fuck because we have to move things when it rains. this will be fixed in about a month. my roommate and i have a conflict of interest with the paint scheme. i want to do the Gulf paint scheme. big racing stripe down the middle of the wall. i was watching "The Adam Carolla Project" and he's got his garage painted that way. light blue with orange stripe. it's sick. if i don't get to do it here, i'll do it in my next garage. i've been thinking about buying commercial property. this has nothing to do with anything though.

i used to have these two nissan scissor jacks with acorn lug nuts welded onto the ends so you could lift the car with an impact gun. they got all jammed up, i need to make a couple more

Last edited by BustedS13; 03-29-2009 at 01:04 AM..
BustedS13 is offline   Reply With Quote