View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #109
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
Zilvians,

Here is our current situation, the previous person in charge of group buys etc.. had intended to get a list of ppl interested then have the lip copied then made in quantities then sold here, from what i gather happened because no one knows what he was thinking, he forgot about the group buy and was planning on quitting so never followed up and now we have a list of ppl who have paid atleast something for a product that we havent even attempted to reproduce yet.

Therefore, we have two options. First, if there is still demand from the ppl on this list and other zilvians i will get a mold made and we can have a lip, realistically speaking the time frame for this is 3-4 months at most. This is an r&d process and it takes awhile for the production. The second option is to forget about type x lips b/c there are already enough copies out there and our price isnt going to be 90 bucks or w/e he promised and give me some ideas for other j-land parts or something you guys want at an affordable price.

So i need anyone still interested in a type x lip to pm me that you are and if you are on the list already i still need you to confirm this, otherwise i need to begin the process of refunding and/or finding a new product we want made that no one has etc.

Where can you get a kouki lip replica for $90??? If so so then I can go buy a couple. Do you even know which lip were talking about because the only company thats makes a replica right now is modiride and crimson is working with jspec to try and get some lips made also but neither are going to be under $100. Hell I don't think they'll be less then $150.

No matter what I'm still down if you can make your copy as good as Crimson's copy is