View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Silvia Cooling Panel Special Deal!

Silvia Cooling Panel Special Deal!
By UAC

89-94 Silvia Radiator Cooling Panel (OEM Grill Only)

I have here a cooling panel that accidentally got one small scratch after powder coating. Overall it still looks great. I only have one so it's first come first serve. PM me if you are interested since this is a special deal. Please see our website for full item description and installed pics.

Regular price is $69.99 + Shipping

Sale Price for this one item $60 Shipped!

All our other cooling panels are still available through our site. Feel free to visit and look around!

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept Paypal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your paypal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com
Sponsored Links