View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
s14kozenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
s14kozenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Black 1993 Nissan 240sx convertible w/ silvia front for sale! get your "vert" on!

PRICE DROP! $2500 (pending sale)

Up for sale is my nissan 240sx s13 convertible w/ 162k and a clean title. Don't want to sell this car and never planned on it, but things are piling up on other fronts so I need to get rid of this. No time to work on it anymore and someone else could turn this into a sick project.

Also some jackass thought my car would look better if he backed into it and not leave a note, so the front bumper was pushed in a bit. With a little bit of elbow grease the front end can look spectacular again. I cannot afford two projects at this time so that is why I'm getting rid of it.

What I replaced on it:
-radiator (dna motoring)
-water pump
-thermostat
-fuel pressure regulator
-a few leaky injectors
-fuel filter
-air filter
-spark plugs (i think)
-oil & filter
-power steering pressure line
-power steering cooler (because radiator is for MT)
-broadway mirror
-silvia trunk lock w/ tumbler
-wrapped glovebox in checkered pattern cloth (looks awesome)
-wrapped armrest in checkered pattern cloth (looks awesome)
-replaced cat w/ a used one (it is welded in, but something rattles now)

-a/c blows cold

-tires have excellent tread on them, recently replaced.

-all OEM metal front end with silvia bricks & brand new silvia grill, driver's fender has some beating, passenger was wrapped w/ vinyl but is pretty nice and can be painted. hood was half wrapped.
includes 1 brand new headlight bracket to replace the old bent one.

-car was painted rustoleum gloss black by me with a foam paint brush. came out awesome, but needs some touch ups to make it perfect. I DID paint the door jambs.

-car is on jdmsport lowering springs on probably blown shocks. looks good. daily drives fine, do not expect ANY performance out of it though.

-car was overheating when I bought it. replaced radiator w/ DNA motoring dual core, water pump, thermostat, and put fluid in it. Still overheated a bit but then I burped/bled the system and it is much better now, but i'd still keep an eye on the gauge. Did compression test it was excellent ~3-4psi difference between non-sequential cylinders. bring a compression test gauge if you want.

-dash is cracked a zillion times. was going to get coverlay dash cover, but dont have $$ for it.

-p/o dyed (painted) passenger s14 seat so it is rough to the touch.

-driver's side sun visor broke off. s14 sun visor fits perfectly, I took it from my car and tried it, but then I didn't have a sun visor in the 14 so i put it back haha.

-yesterday when I took it for a test drive it was having trouble shifting. The transmission was replaced by previous owner. It seemed like overdrive was always on. runs fine now.

-no leaks in the top except the rear window where there are obviously holes.

-had silvia trunk lock that I put the old cylinder in, so it functions like normal

-WILL NOT PASS SMOG unless you do some work. I spent a lot of money replacing stuff to get it to pass but ended up taking it to a friend anyways.

Pros:
-silvia front w/ bricks
-all windows work
-top works
-viper alarm w/ ignition kill
-clean title
-cd player w/ bluetooth
-black

cons:
-used to overheat, check gauge often
-super slow
-interior rough like all verts
-check engine light on... smog might be an issue if you don't have friends.

This is the perfect platform for anything, really. I was going to swap to 5 speed but have way too many other things going on right now, so I would like to sell the car.

I would like to get $2800. Dont give me some stupid offer, Not in a rush to sell just don't need the car.

call/text 626-373-8397 Kevin

*big ass pictures coming in!*

Last edited by s14kozenki; 11-05-2014 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: pending sale... removed some parts.
s14kozenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links