View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 10:28 AM   #137
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
As if your vote even counts. Who ever the next president is has already been decided and this little show trump Hilary and Bernie are putting on is just to please you.

Trump doesn't stand a chance. He's there to do exactly what he's doing. Put on a show. Just like Bernie has won a couple states popular vote but the democratic delegates have over turned the desicion giving Hilary the win. think about that HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE but still lost the state..... Yeah your vote means a whole lot.

Also Hilary is a criminal and I don't like / trust her but she will be the next president no doubt.

Trump on the other hand is a gamble. Can you imagine that guy negotiating a nuclear deal with North Korea? lol itd either be great or we'd be getting bombed of his mouth getting out of hand.

Honestly in my opinion they are both crooks and neither of them deserve to run the country but I don't vote any way because I know it doesn't do anything

But gun to my head had to vote? I guess I'd go with trump. I have a really bad gut feeling about Hilary.
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote