View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:48 AM   #130
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
I mean the enclosed one.

Here's what I'm researching for enclosed subs.
Crutchfield.com - Compare
Then there's these for normal subs.
Crutchfield.com - Compare

Anyways what are your thoughts about that? I would love you to model a box for me if I when that route. Thanks.
I know, I was talking about the enclosed 8 With how amazingly cheap used car audio stuff is, I don't see a reason to go with those, besides installation convenience. Are you running a stock head unit? 'Cause going to a pre-amp line-level output from a high-level speaker output makes a big difference in clarity also.

I build all my systems for SQ - that's why I'm running a lightweight, paper cone, reference-quality woofer instead of a 100lb boomer that takes a million watts to run.

If you want to PM me your current system, what your budget is, and how you want it to look, I can see what I can come up with.

That stands for anybody, but don't come at me with the typical Zilvia "I have no stereo and a $54 budget and want what you have" stuff.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote