View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 09:52 AM   #1
Chief 1402
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
Chief 1402 is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 Window Switch alternatives

I just got back in the game.. got a 98 kookie a few days ago and trying to bring it back from the dead. Missing a few items, one of them being the driver window switch..

Has anyone figured out an alternative to the stock switch? I can't find a used switch and even if I were able to, we're talking $200-400 for it and who knows how long it's gonna last?

I know a guy on eBay was selling 3d printed trim with generic switches and it worked on my brothers s14, $130 but he's not selling anymore.

I've been trying to look for something similar and just saw a window switch for a 98-04 frontier for sale, looks identical to an s14 switch. my plug on my car has 10 pins, the switch for sale has 10 pins.. Anyone tried this??

Or any other suggestions? Prefer it looked factory and function like it should. We need a long term fix for the entire community.

If only a Nissan exec or someone with power in the company could push for a production run of parts needed for these cars similar to what Toyota just did for the Supra community..
Chief 1402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links