Thread: super240sx7185
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 02:49 AM   #10
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Buyer Beware

Quick to reply and provides pictures, but be aware that all sales are final with this buyer. Based on his way of thinking, the fact that he provides pictures automatically enters both parties into a (non-verbal) agreement that all sales are final. I am currently looking for the fuel pump assembly for my car after it became cracked and I took it to the local auto shop for a temporary fix and I find a replacement part. Unaware that Nissan made two different parts, one for the 95 and one for the 96-98, (Apparently the seller was also unaware) I'm currently stuck with an item that does not work with my car and when informing him about it, his response was he did not do returns unless parts are faulty then proceeded to offer to sell me additional parts. After replying to his message asking him how would I be able to get the parts to connect since he sold me one made for 5 wires and my car has 6 wires, the communication went dead. According to the seller's profile he continues to log into zilvia daily. Four days since my last PM to him it's safe to say he knows i'm not going to purchase from him and just blew my message off.

Since it pains him to spend 20 seconds of his time to type "BTW, all sales are final" when he's dealing, i'm going to give you folks the heads up. If you insist on dealing with this seller ask for as many additional pictures and questions as you need to insure you're getting what you need for your car, but in all honesty I cannot find myself recommending this seller to anyone.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote