Old 06-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #55
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPoweredS14 View Post
I have a S2 RB25 and down in Houston a shop newly became tuners in Nistune. I would like to switch to the Z32 ECU but S2 have the ignitor on the ECU unlike the S1 ECUs.. They said they can do it with the stock ECU but after reading the info above it doesn't seem like there is a solution yet for us RB guys..
Im still not up on all the rb stuff. What car did the s2 come from? If its the r34 rb25 you can get the type 4 board for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post
how would i go about ordering nisutne, as how can i tell if my consult is wired in my car properly, i remember in a previous post you said that it would be 510 with you doing the install of the daughterboard,and everything else i needed including the consult port.

i was just wondering because i was looking around on your site and you dont have the consult port listed in there to be purchased.

let me know because im probly going to order it tomorrow.
Just let us know if you need a cousult port and if we have any we will throw one in the order. Im not sure if he will charge extra for one or not. We need to put it on the site for order really.
As for wiring in the port look below for the info on that.

Also about the prices, I no longer like to talk about prices on the boards for a few reasons. Im using the forms to help people out with their nistune setups, not be a spammer and sale the stuff. The other reason is because the prices we have to pay to import the stuff over here is changing every day so we are having to change our prices on occasion. Some people will want stuff for the same price I said in a post that is a year old and we just cant do that sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayZ-s14 View Post
I'm a bit confused on the whole consult port part...
Do i need to purchase one and have it installed or does my car already have one?
95 240sx w/ s14 SR OBD1.

If i have to purchase the consult port, how will i know where to install it?
Sorry for such n00b questions I'm just confused.
91-98 s chassis cars have consult ports in the fuse box. On s13s you need to reach up and find it in there if it has never been found before. They tuck it up in there. On s14s it is actually hooked onto the fuse box. You can easially steal them out of b13 sentras all day long from the junk yard too.

4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote