View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #51
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4le View Post
...Pre tuned ecus are just about worthless honestly. They are a bunch of guess work and telling a company what injectors you have and what maf you have, well there is no way to actually make a good tune based off that information.
QFT - might be better than a stock ECU (especially if you're changing injectors and MAF), but are NOT the same as a tune for your car. For what people are asking for ROM tunes now-days, Nistune and a $200 session at your local dyno tuner is a MUCH better buy.

Once my RB is in and someone gives me a twin-scroll/single gate manifold, I'll be looking into the Z32 ECU/Nistune as a more cost effective option to the ever-popular PowerFC or AEM.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote