View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #12
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
What exactly did u make this thread for? U want suggestions but u refuse to hear what everyone tells u. You are asking for guidence on an engine swap that no one's done (apperantly that's your main concern), guess what? U wont get it, why? Cuz no one's done it, duhh... You are basically on your own when it comes to a swap like this.
The only comment u have actually agreed with is the guy that supported your idea, seems to me that u came in here looking more for hope, support and people to cheer u up and convince u that it is possible. U wont get much of that in here.
If u have to wait for ur income to come in to get this thing started, then just stop thinking about it, sorry to sound like a dick but im being honest and i know a lot of people will agree with me. Just take that money and put it in the bank which im asumming is low on funds.
Other than that, i really hope u know how to weld good, you got electrical skills, have space and lots of tools, and have a lot of spare time. Its just a swap, pretty straight forward as long as it fits and have what i mentioned.
feito is offline   Reply With Quote