View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
riprodder
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (30)
riprodder is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation S14 & S13 Wiper Motor Covers, Silvia Headlight Finish Panels Too!

All these great parts and more are now available at uniqueautocreations.com !

Now available, S14 wiper motor covers! Get them while they’re hot!

This product fits the left hand drive 240sx S14 Zenki 1995-1996. (May fit with Cruise, fitment with ABS unconfirmed)

S14 Kouki (1997-1998) owners can have on too but you will need to retrofit a Zenki motor and wiring connector to have this super clean look too.

Do you have a nice engine bay but still have that ugly wiper motor hanging on your firewall dragging your whole bay down? Well I have the fix for you! I have made a wiper motor cover that fixes this problem. Now it can look as nice as the rest of your bay. It is made from vacuumed formed plastic and comes in a black textured finish.

S13 owners, I still have yours too.

This product fits the left hand drive 240sx S13 and also comes in a black textured finish (will not fit with ABS)

Dress up your engine bay with a new pair of S13 Silvia headlight finish panels. These install on top of your headlights and cover up the ugly wiring so it's no longer visible. They are made from ABS plastic for durability and have a textured finish. Installation is easy, by using the existing hardware you'll have your panels installed in no time at all.

They look really nice with a radiator cooling panel too. Here's a link on how to modify one for a 240sx to fit with the Silvia front end: How To: S13 Silvia Radiator Cooling Panel

This is just my way of contributing to the Nissan tuning community. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by riprodder; 07-04-2013 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: UAC update
riprodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links